Why us? We build careers!
All Island Media, Inc., is one of Long Island’s largest multi-media companies.
PS Digital, a division of All Island Media, Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency. Offering best-in-class lead generation, website design, social media marketing, client branding, and search engine marketing products to small business owners.
We pride ourselves on putting the customer first, our fun and friendly work environment and working as a team! We offer a competitive Base Salary, Health Benefits, 401k AND most importantly a Ping Pong Table. Come join the team!
If you’re a college student looking to put your love for dining out to work, this position is perfect for you! This internship is unpaid, but perks include gift cards to the finest restaurants on Long Island. Our portfolio of products includes Got It Local (Pennysaver), Living Local and PS Digital. Our monthly, glossy magazine, Living Local is the ultimate place for diners to discover restaurants on Long Island, offering gift certificates up to 50% off. Applicants must be a Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Communications, or English Major. Must have strong writing skills. Knowledge of the newest restaurants on Long Island and a passion for dining out, will research, conduct interviews, and write compelling food articles and reviews.
Digital Sales Representatives
We are looking for motivated sales representatives to join our rapidly expanding digital division. The team’s primary goal is selling and marketing products and services to small to medium sized businesses such as websites, video, SEM, SEO, social media management, GEO fencing, online promotions, and e-mail marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing division and team while earning a very competitive compensation. This position is based in the Heartlands Industrial Park across from the Deer Park, Long Island train station.
- Selling customized digital and print marketing solutions to businesses.
- Develop relationships with businesses to understand their needs and develop a customized marketing plan.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients.
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work together with our print products.
- Willing to travel to clients throughout Long Island.
- Work hand-in-hand with our in-house creative team under the same roof who will be designing & creating for your clients.
- Communicate effectively with organizations and associations to cultivate speaking engagements to educate their members on digital marketing.
- Previous sales, marketing, or advertising experience.
- Must have a deep understanding of digital advertising and marketing, including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.
- Creating and maintain marketing and promotional plans.
- Must have excellent verbal, analytical, creative idea-generation and written communication skills.