Why us? We build careers!
All Island Media, Inc., is one of Long Island’s largest multi-media companies.
PS Digital, a division of All Island Media, Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency. Offering best-in-class lead generation, website design, social media marketing, client branding, and search engine marketing products to small business owners.
We pride ourselves on putting the customer first, our fun and friendly work environment, and working as a team! We offer a competitive base salary, health benefits, 401k, and more! So come join the team!
We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our team. If you are someone who can hit the ground running, have a go-getter attitude, and are ready to write your own paycheck, then this is for you!
As a media consultant, you will be responsible for creating and selling marketing programs that are designed to develop new business for our advertisers on both digital and print platforms.
🏠 Sell From The Safety of Your Own Home!
📆 Make Your Own Schedule
💰 Earn Weekly & Monthly Residuals!
💸 Potential to Earn $1,000 Per Week
- Execute Direct Sales Via Phone and Email
- Phone Prospecting and Selling
- Build Relationships With Small to Medium Businesses
- Present Solutions and
- Close Sales!
- Strong Work Ethic, Integrity and the Ability to Work Independently
- Computer Skills with Email, Microsoft Word, Internet Searches
- Previous Marketing & Sales Experience Helpful
- Excellent Communication Skills
Digital Marketing Coordinator
In this position you will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click, Contextual Display, and Social Ads Media strategies for clients. The Digital Marketing Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a digital marketing coordinator, your main focus will be managing, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
• Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide the same as above for social ads (facebook, instagram, linkedin, snapchat)
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC), and Social Advertising.
• Exp with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
• BS/BA degree preferred.
• CallRail Experience preferred