Why us? We build careers!
All Island Media, Inc., is one of Long Island’s largest multi-media companies.
Our PS Digital Marketing division offers best-in-class lead generation, website design, client branding and search engine marketing products to small business owners.
We pride ourselves on putting the customer first, our fun and friendly work environment and working as a team! We offer a competitive Base Salary, Health Benefits, 401k AND most importantly a Ping Pong Table. Come join the team!
PS Digital, the digital marketing division of All Island Media is searching for the next Digital Media Superstar to help drive our Digital Media sales and growth in the marketplace.
As a digital sales consultant, you will be responsible for generating revenue in your sales territory and growing your book of business. In this role, you will work collaboratively with your Sales Manager to sell directly to Long Island’s small to medium sized businesses as well as working hand-in-hand with a creative team under the same roof who will be designing & creating for your clients. If you are passionate, driven, and organized, who thrives on helping clients reach their business goals through creative strategies we want you!
Skills & Qualifications:
- From prospecting to closing new leads
- Develop relationships with businesses to understand their needs & develop a customized digital marketing plan.
- Prepare & present proposals to potential clients
- Willing to travel to clients throughout Long Island
- Driven & motivated to work in a competitive marketplace
- Must be familiar with technology to engage clients
- Passion for the digital world & the fast-paced and challenging sales environment.
Do you love to sketch layouts? Dream in CYMK? Live and breathe Typography & Logos? A desire to stay on top of trending media?
Then we have an opportunity for you!
A digital graphic designer & web developer for PS Digital will be responsible for creating websites and developing professional and compelling designs for digital and printed media. A Graphic / Web Designer creates & manipulates graphic images & develops web designs with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and WordPress.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop site frameworks that are user-friendly & meet client goals
- Design visual elements that reflect clients branding
- Drawing skills & passions for design with unique style
- Time management skills, work on multiple projects
- Being open minded for feedback and willing to make changes to proposed designs
- Develop and manage multiple client designs
- Collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and defend ideas
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment by providing creative solutions to design problems quickly and efficiently
- Meet & work under strict deadlines
- Estimate time required to complete projects
Please submit your resume and online links to an extensive portfolio of recent work.
Join the Team!
Submit your cover letter and resume.