Why us? We build careers!
All Island Media, Inc., is one of Long Island’s largest multi-media companies.
PS Digital, a division of All Island Media, Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency. Offering best-in-class lead generation, website design, social media marketing, client branding, and search engine marketing products to small business owners.
We pride ourselves on putting the customer first, our fun and friendly work environment, and working as a team! We offer a competitive base salary, health benefits, 401k, and more! So come join the team!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
In this position you will be responsible for implementing Pay Per Click, Contextual Display, and Social Ads Media strategies for clients. The Digital Marketing Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a digital marketing coordinator, your main focus will be managing, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
• Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide the same as above for social ads (facebook, instagram, linkedin, snapchat)
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC), and Social Advertising.
• Exp with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
• BS/BA degree preferred.
• CallRail Experience preferred
Digital Marketing Consultants
We are looking for motivated sales representatives to join our rapidly expanding digital division. The team’s primary goal is selling and marketing products and services to small to medium sized businesses such as websites, video, SEM, SEO, social media management, GEO fencing, online promotions, and e-mail marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing division and team while earning a very competitive compensation. This position is based in the Heartlands Industrial Park across from the Deer Park, Long Island train station.
- Selling customized digital and print marketing solutions to businesses.
- Develop relationships with businesses to understand their needs and develop a customized marketing plan.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential clients.
- Explain Digital Marketing concepts to clients and the benefits of how our products work together with our print products.
- Willing to travel to clients throughout Long Island.
- Work hand-in-hand with our in-house creative team under the same roof who will be designing & creating for your clients.
- Communicate effectively with organizations and associations to cultivate speaking engagements to educate their members on digital marketing.
- Previous sales, marketing, or advertising experience.
- Must have a deep understanding of digital advertising and marketing, including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.
- Creating and maintain marketing and promotional plans.
- Must have excellent verbal, analytical, creative idea-generation and written communication skills.