Why us? We build careers!
All Island Media, Inc., is one of Long Island’s largest multi-media companies.
Our PS Digital Marketing division offers best-in-class lead generation, website design, client branding and search engine marketing products to small business owners.
We pride ourselves on putting the customer first, our fun and friendly work environment and working as a team! We offer a competitive Base Salary, Health Benefits, 401k AND most importantly a Ping Pong Table. Come join the team!
Web Developer/Graphic Designer
We are looking for a web designer and digital graphic designer. You will be working on everything from new client website design to a refresh of a client’s branding, including logo design.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, front-end web design and development using content management systems such as WordPress, social media graphic design & promotions, landing pages, site maintenance, internal branding & promotions and any other additional projects such as email marketing campaigns.
Strong technical and design ability is a must. You must be able to demonstrate the skills to turn a concept from a wireframe into a fully functional website design. Thinking of all aspects, including responsive design, the client’s vision and needs to end-user usability.
We work in a collaborative environment that works closely together. You need to be able to discuss design ideas and changes with the team and be able to convey your process & workflow to the team.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Designing webpage layout from sketches, mockups & wireframes
- Design logo concepts
- Develop site frameworks that are user-friendly & meet client goals
- Design visual elements that reflect clients branding
- Drawing skills & passions for design with unique style
- Time management skills, work on multiple projects
- Being open-minded for feedback and willing to make changes to proposed designs
- Experience with Adobe CS: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a CMS such as WordPress
- Collaborate in a team environment as well as work independently
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and defend ideas
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment by providing creative solutions to design problems quickly and efficiently
- Meet & work under strict deadlines
- Estimate time required to complete projects
Please submit your resume and (5) links to websites you have designed.
Join the Team!
Submit your cover letter and resume.